Van Der Spek Black Leathers

I just want to do a quick comparison of black leather samples I received from Van Der Spek facebook page.  One of the member who ordered the samples is kind enough to pass the leather samples to next person.  Once I decided on what to get, I will do so as well.

I am not a black binder person, yet, I am very impressed with Water Buffalo leather, especially the texture and matte finish!  My next custom order is highly likely going to be a black one.


Leather sample set, Janet black, Mandarin, Green Apple, Water Buffalo, Menta Nappa, Nero, Red Italian

Janet Leather, Water Buffalo, Nero
 
Janet Leather, Water Buffalo, Nero 
Janet Leather

Water Buffalo

Nero


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is the Plan for 2019? Jibun Techo Mock up in Filofax Ring Planner for Fall

Planner Collection Part 1: Van Der Spek Fever

Gillio A6 Compagna vs VDS Un-Widen Senior