My Top 5 Favorites Traveler's Notebook Acessories



I am sure all of planner lovers have their own top favorite accessories they love.  I was inspired by Desiree +MommyReporter YT channel on this topic and want to share my top 5 with you all. 

No. 1 Happy Planner Pen Holder:  I own Midori Brande TN and Gillio Giramondo.  Both do not have built in pen loop so I use the Happy Planner pen holder that I got from Michael's to hold my pen.  The pen holder is big that can easily fits 5 colors Coleto or Fountain Pen. 

No. 2 Traveler's Company Pencil Board:  It provides a good hard surface to the paper and also can be a ruler!

No. 3 Heidi Swapp Gold Bull Clip:  Love love this bull clip.  I use it to hold down my pages when I am journaling and also use it in the photographs.  It is such a cute and functional clip!

No. 4 Traveler's Company Zipper Pouch:  I use it to hold bits and pieces and also stores my sticky notes.  In the photo, you can see that I also have the happy planner pen holder attached to the plastic insert . 

No 5 +LittleRavenInk Patreon Collage Sheets:  Every first of the month feels like a happy mail day! Courtney releases monthly collage sheets on her Patreon channel.  Every month I will get 4-5 collage sheets from her exclusive art works.  It is now become one of my most important elements when it comes to journaling and documenting my life.  The collages sheets are fun, unique and functional.  The photo feautres one of the December collage sheet. 

What is your top five accessories?

xoxo
Kat 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is the Plan for 2019? Jibun Techo Mock up in Filofax Ring Planner for Fall

Planner Collection Part 1: Van Der Spek Fever

Gillio A6 Compagna vs VDS Un-Widen Senior